Removing item from legend box

A forum dedicated to WPF version of LightningChart Ultimate.

Moderator: Queue Moderators

cwodarczyk82

Removing item from legend box

Post by cwodarczyk82 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:56 am

Hello:

I was trying to figure out how to best remove an item that pops up in my legend box that says Series Title, even though I was pretty sure I didn't make a series with that title... I have tried using different Categorizations... when i do BySeries, that string disappears, however, the items are then grouped by a grouping name.. I chose None to remove the title names, but then I get that strange Series Title in the legend... is there any way to turn that off?

Here is the output I get when using a categorization of BySeries:

[img]
CPEConcentrationLegendBox6.png
CPEConcentrationLegendBox6.png (17.17 KiB) Viewed 5553 times
[/img]

Here is if I use None:

[img]
CPEConcentrationLegendBox.png
CPEConcentrationLegendBox.png (28.09 KiB) Viewed 5553 times
[/img]

Is there a way to make it so neither the FreefromSeries or SeriesTitle end up in the legend, or is there somehow some mysterious series getting added that I am not aware of (I checked memory and pretty much did not see a series with such a name)...

Thanks
--Chris

cwodarczyk82

Re: Removing item from legend box

Post by cwodarczyk82 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:16 am

Hi, all!

Sorry for wasting your time.. I did a big more digging on the forum here and found that LineCollections are put into the LegendBox as well... :lol: As you can see in the graphs below, i use line collections to perform the separation of the chart into regions, rather than using the built in Arction x axis lines, so that was what showing up in the legend... I turned the line collection off in the legend by setting its ShowInLegendBox to false, and now it no longer shows up...

Cheers!
--Chris