LightningChart JS Sales Manager
Office (Kuopio, Finland) or Remotely (EU/USA)
LightningChart Ltd. makes software development tools for data visualization – our flagship product is LightningChart .NET and LightningChart JS. Our customer base is widely distributed geographically and industry-wise, in more than 30 different countries, and in numerous different industries. Our largest market areas are the USA, Germany, Korea, China and Great Britain. Our customers portfolio includes numerous large global companies such as Intel, Samsung, Siemens, Airbus, Audi, Nokia, ABB, Sony, Huawei and 3M to name a few.
LightningChart JS Sales Manager – North America
- Serves customers by selling LightningChart JS products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to our price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides records on area and customer sales in our HubSpot CRM.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Manager qualification & skills
- Fluent U.S. English speaker
- Meeting sales goals
- Deal closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, experience, and licensing requirements
- BA/BSc University degree in engineering, sales/marketing/software dev
- Three to five years of software or technology sales experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and CRM
About working hours
Competitive base salary + annual sales bonus.
Office in Kuopio, Finland, or home office in EU or North America.